Strategy and Implementation
We look at marketing from all angles. The data. The website. Social platforms. Customer mapping. High value customers and highest value products and services. Syndication and website backlinks. Search engine results over time using reputation management, listings, reviews, social listening, website optimization and more.
The #1 best marketing strategy continues to be:
- Know your people.
- Your customers. Who are they? What do they like and dislike? Build a relationship with your customers. Focus on people, not the sale.
- Know your product.
- The ins, the outs, the good, the bad. And know your competitors’ products.
- Know your brand’s place.
- How does your product compare to others in the same category? Same marketplace?
- Place also refers to where or how you sell your product. In a store, online, in the downtown area or in small neighbourhoods.
- Understand your value proposition and price.
- What problem does your product solve for customers? Does your customer know this problem exists? Do they know a solution exists? Are you the luxury product or the entry-level product?
- Promote your product.
- Expecting to bolster your product at the expense of another is a sign of a weak product. Bolster your industry first, and your product second.