The Value of Business Listings and Customer Reviews for Success
Job #1 around here is client success. When our clients achieve their goals, we all succeed.
Imagine a 24,000% increase in your business
Imagine if your business saw a 24,000% increase in business interest? That’s what happened to one of our clients.
In a 30 day period, he saw a HUGE increase in interest for his business’ services. He came to us with a single goal; to make his business sustainable as his sole source of income.
To help the client achieve the goal, we set out to build a strategy that was simple, easy sustainable and very low-cost.
How to Create a Simple Reputation Management Strategy
- First up on the plan was a solid business Listing.
- The client adds Posts to his Listing on a regular basis.
- He includes images that represent his business and his approach.
- Using his customer’s keywords, he is able to match his Listing and services with what customers are searching.
- We included direct access to his booking app, phone numbers and location information.
- The client needed a web presence, separate from their personal social media accounts.
- We used Google’s ‘Site‘ tool to build an easy to use, single page site.
- Then we uploaded pictures that represented the work the client does.
- Links were included directly to the client’s booking app.
- We added business hours and location.
- And we included content that described and differentiated the client from others in the business category.
- Asking for Customer Reviews.
- Customer Reviews are one of the fastest ways to drive traffic to your Listing and website.
- Our client asked his raving fans to leave Reviews on his business Listing.
- On a regular basis he continues to request Reviews to drive local traffic to his Listing.
Asking for Reviews, or responding can be tough. It’s very un-Canadian of us to ask people to praise our work. For some tips and suggestions on how to respond to Reviews, or generate Reviews, read here or watch here.
Our client was able to make his business self-sustaining within 60 days
Overall our client saw significant online traffic but more importantly was able to make his business self-sustaining within 60 days. His success is not uncommon when paired with the right tools and experts. To achieve this success in your business, start with a free assessment!
Managing your online presence does not need to be time-consuming, frustrating or overwhelming. We work with dozens of businesses everyday to help them manage their online reputation. To learn more, check out our free webinar.
Ready. Set. GROW!
Above the Fold Canada is Saskatchewan’s #1 resource for customer acquisition and sales growth strategies. Start your free online assessment today!
Home to THE Largest Marketing Store.