Responding to Reviews
Responding to Reviews puts you at the top in customers’ minds! Harness the power of customer-lead marketing by responding quickly and briefly using these four steps.
[one-half-first class]Positive Reviews[/one-half-first]
[one-half class]Negative Reviews[/one-half]
[one-half-first]Why respond to a positive reviews? It is 100% worth your time to talk to your raving fans! This is FREE word of mouth advertising. Here are four steps to make you a pro at responding to reviews.
- Say Thank you!
- Include your Business Name.
- Throw in a dash of Marketing.
- Invite the customer to spread the word or come back for another visit.[/one-half-first]
[one-half]What about negative reviews? Should you respond and risk a public dispute, or just ignore the comments? It’s just one person anyway. Heck no! Replying shows customers feedback is important to your business.
- Apologize and Empathize.
- It’s ok to add a marketing message.
- Keep it short and simple.
- Provide an offline contact.[/one-half]